I need to earn extra cash, is not that my family is having financial crisis, is just that i feel bad asking money from my parents to go out and enjoy. Previously i worked for two month and splurge most of it on my camera which was the reason why i would work my ass off.
My Uni is gonna start soon in the same time i would like to join gym. My mum asked me to find my own way to pay for my gym. Thats kinda impossible. OKAY, imma be a potato couch until i earn my own money. Say bye bye to dancing *wipe tears*
I'M SO STRESSED UP NOW, SO MUCH TO THINK. I WANT TO GO BACK HIGH SCHOOL. I cant think straight anymore.

ps; My dog just ate a blue pen and now he has a blue tongue and blue moustache.
No comments:
Post a Comment