Wednesday
My parents drove me to pj to submit my form and I brought Pau along. After everything done, dad needs to go Damansara to meet his client. Pauline and i thinks alike *evil grin*, dad drop us in One Utama. This is our first time going out together since she came back form NS. We went shopping for our UNI stuff, bought card holder, socks in case we need it. HAHAHA
My parents drove me to pj to submit my form and I brought Pau along. After everything done, dad needs to go Damansara to meet his client. Pauline and i thinks alike *evil grin*, dad drop us in One Utama. This is our first time going out together since she came back form NS. We went shopping for our UNI stuff, bought card holder, socks in case we need it. HAHAHA

Our lunch

I find this picture very retarded
Yesterday
I went and took my amali alone, so in the car i sat beside a vietnamese lady, She's already 23 and married. Talked to her through the whole 45 minutes till we reach the Klang driving school. We were separated because she's taking her undang instead. Went in my amali class I was the only girl with 30 guys, honestly i freaked out, then a 'lala' girl came in late. PHEW. I talked to a guy from the same institute as me, and we became friends of the day, surprisingly he knows most of my friends where as he study quite far away. A day just passed like this, weather was hot as hell and started to drizzle and makes it worst. BLAH!





No comments:
Post a Comment