Friday, February 5, 2010

I really really miss you

Peeps! ;D

Friday suppose to be a break for me but I went for work, half day.
Aunty/boss took us out for lunch with all da teachers, CNY celebration.
Aunties was super funny, by listening to their stories really made my day.

Teachers

Yeah, we took our work to the restaurant to do too!


Theeeeeeeen, its time to head home! WOSH!


At night, the machas i adore ask me out so i agreed.
Ev and Kendrick came along.
supper at Taipan then head to Club-9.
I'm a genius who went out without bringing phone and purse* claps*

Alfro sial!



Rohit is actually superman!


The artistic side of me, right kifan?

Here, a peek sneak of my new hairdo!
Peace out babeyh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy girl

Happy girl

Talk to Me


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed