A friend of mine name TzeHao tag me this. =)
I dont think so.
Assuming you're in love.
2. Would you go beyond your means, to save/patch things up in your relationship and stick to your partner?
I definitely would depends on situation
3. How would you react if people gossiped about you?
I will go all mad and forgets after that
4. What would you do if people use those gossips against you?
Burn their house down. HAHAHA
5. How would you feel if your partner's parents decided to call you up and ask you to break it off.
Er, ngam ngam ngam, I dunno? *play 'I Will Make It Through The Rain- Mariah Carrey'*
6. Would you keep your distance from your partner, although he/she defended you against those accusations made by friends and your partner's family? And, even though he/she have loved and supported you all these while?
NO
7. Would you try to clear your name, patch things up with the people mentioned in question 6.
No harm trying
8. Would you be secretive and be economical with the truth with your partner, assuming you're still with them.
Yes, thats the excitement!
9. Would you help your partner to help you get over it, assuming it disturbs you really bad.
YES
10. Would you consider your partner's feelings, before doing anything drastic to soothe your pain/discomfort caused by people mentioned in question 6?
Is that even a question?
11. Do you still think you'd go beyond means for someone?
No, after what i've been through.
No comments:
Post a Comment