Sunday, October 18, 2009

I dont bite




For those who know me, I have really big fear for sharks, even when I'm swimming in the pool i would hallucinate there's a shark chasing, i know is dumb.


Why am i talking about sharks? I watched national geographic about sharks for three straight hours.


Shark attack here and there and the dumbest one was a guy wore a turtle camouflage pants and gt attacked cause shakie boy mistaken him for a sea turtle WTF.


boy, have you not learn your lesson?



yummy yummy turtles


After that I watched Whale wars, despite the crappy name but its a really cool show.

People from all around the world to form this organization to stop those japanese from killing whales. A really nerve wrecking show,I could go vegan after watching this show, NOT!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy girl

Happy girl

Talk to Me


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed